With Cuyahoga you can maintain a web site structure and manage templates, users and roles. All content management is done with separate modules. The webmaster can maintain the site structure, templates, users and roles from a secured administration module. Content management is done via the site itself, so contributors don't need to have access to the site administration.
The screenshots section gives an impression of the site administration and some basic content management.
Detailed feature list
- Node-based site structure with unlimited depth.
- Multiple sites with one installation.
- Connectable sections: content modules can communicate with each other across pages.
- Site aliases: make your site or a specific part of your site accessible from an alternative url.
- Templates with user-defined content regions.
- Search engine.
- Content localization.
- Authorization on multiple levels (view and edit).
- Search engine friendly url's.
- Web based installer
- Highly configurable caching for better performance (object caching for the core objects and output caching for modules).
- Content syndication (RSS).
- WYSIWYG content editor.
- Database independency due to NHibernate (scripts for MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL included).
- ASP.NET 2.0 support
- Mono support.
- Open Source (BSD license)